Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im bored being bored!

Premonition: First day of class @ the hallway..

Intregera girl: hey! you look hmmm pret...hmmm same!haha
Miss Gee: hi haha (w/plastic smile)
Intregera girl: So how's your summer?
Miss Gee: Well...hmmm.....wait..aaahhm...let me think!ahhm...great(?)!

yes..I did nothing this summer!yes..I wasted this free f@&%'n days! and yes I am not proud of it!
But..

(image: my summer 2009)

I still have few more days to make my summer better!!yeah!!

Ikaw kamusta summer mo??(survey 'to hehe)

3 comments:

Superjaid said...

summer class..naku boring..pero ayos lang..may happy moments naman..hehehe

gege said...

ito... MAINIT.
hehe.
Malngkot, kasi wala ng HELLO BACK TO SCHOOL!
kasi HELLO WORK na kami...
(sila lang pala... la pa work ee.)

GO! SULITIN MO NA MissG..!
bilang na!

^ - ^

kcatwoman said...

hi summer was spent just like you said you did. at home, super slothful. share with us how you made your summer better cause there's nothing great about mine. teka, well we did go hiking once in pico de loro and that's just about it. have a nice day!

Flor
kcatwoman
ldspinay