Thursday, March 19, 2009

I confess..


I have a fear of cotton buds, each time I see one I run away from it.It may sound stupid but its true!

I absolutely cant stand them! It's not the way they look or the way they sound. It just freaks me out! when u pull them apart and just..eww! my skin crawls just thinking about them or when you rub them between your fingers, yuCk!

My odd fear on cotton buds started when my brother throw me one bag and chase me with those. I almost cry after that. Since then,every time I see them it drives me insane.

I ask my professor about it and he said that:

" I think it is more of a sensory issue than a phobia "

I search it on the net and I found out that I am not the only one who freaks out whenever they see cotton buds. there are lot of them out there who are afraid of it...Hindi ako nag iisa!*haha*

you? what are you afraid of?

"There would be no one to frighten you if you refused to be afraid."
-Mohandas K. Gandhi


Photobucket

No comments: