Friday, April 17, 2009

let it go

Throughout life we will be faced with a challenge of letting go. No matter how big or small your lost might be, letting go was never easy. Our ability to let go is like a muscle we must develop. The more practice the stronger it gets.
I have let go a lot of things in my life. When I was a child... I let go my barbie doll. My mom said that i should give it to my younger cousin so that I can focus more on my studies. That time I was 13 years old. Yeah at 13 I still play barbie*laugh*.
I let go my favorite shirt. I can't use it anymore because it's too small for me,so I let it go.
I let go of something important part of me. I need to let it go to show to that someone that I am really committed with us.
I had a hard time letting go of those things. I went through some process and a lot of thinking before I decided to let go of those things.

Now...I am letting go again something I mean someone who really matter in my life. It's hard but I need to.

We know that all good things come to an end....and this is one of the good things in my life that needs to put an end.
How can you hold on when there's nothing to hold on? remember.. ikaw ang unang bumitaw hindi ako...
* * *
(Emo mode muna ako.*sigh* I need to solve some issues with me)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this post..

nakakarelate ako.

t s a :) said...

ako din :) you know me.

miss Gee said...

@choknat
thnx sa pagdaan..
marami tayong nakaranas nyan..
letting go was never easy..but we all know that's for the better.

@ tsa
i know...forte mo yan e :)