Tuesday, April 7, 2009

walk with me..

To walk is what I always do.I walk when i go to school. I walk when the nature calls and i need to go to the comfort room. I walk when I am hungry.
I use my left and my right foot in everything I do.

It is nice to walk alone...but it is nicer to walk with someone.Someone who will tell where the right direction is. Walking with someone while exchanging your stories in life. Someone who will help you and will tells you you're not alone.

I walk and walk...until I don't know where I am heading to. Then I realized that those people I am walking with is gone. ButI prefer not to look back on people who's no longer walking with me.

Then someone ask me.Why did you just let other people leave you?
then i answered:

" Life is a long journey let see who will be walking with me until the end of my story. "

Now I am still walking but the difference now is that I know where I am going to...
People come and go...Pero hindi ako titigil sa paglalakad.Sana mag abot pa kami. Promise hindi ako tatakbo.

***
I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

Hmmm... I think I should have your thinking.

I find the thought of "walking" quite universal. Whether it's a new job, a new love, a new endeavor... and as we walk, the scene changes, people pass us by, but we still continue on. naks. love it.

*seriousness* *nosebleed* *wink* *wink*

miss Gee said...

i'm tired walking alone...
yes life is long journey
can you walk with me?
*serious mode*

miss Gee said...

@ toilet thoughts

-walk carefully..