Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Bummer!

So it's summer! Some of you I know is having the time of your life. This is the perfect season to grab the opportunity to visit your favorite resort, beach hopping, and exploring the nature! But me? Ahhm those things are not for me. Of course I do want to go to paradise. But I'm suffering in this thing they called "Sira ang Sapatos". I'm starting to believe that "Pag walang pasok,walang kwarta"hahah! So what do I do now? Since its hard to find a part time job because of those choosy employers who won't hire a college student hmp! I am force to enjoy what I have right now.
Dvd marathon is the perfect match for these guilty pleasures of mine.
Grey'z Anatomy down! Desperate Housewife down! Gossip girl down! Next series Ally McBeal!! Oh my! I know you are curious why I am not worried about my figure.Well thank you to my super genes! I have a super Metabolism! Some say I'm underweight. Oh maybe its time for me to gain some weight.

Enjoy your vacation :D

2 comments:

kikilabotz said...

hi ms gee, welcome back. hehe. wow kakainggit ka ha? hnd ka tumataba. ako mabilis tumaba at mabilis lang rin pumayat. hahaha..

nga pala add mo isa kong blog. hehe. secret lang kasi nahihiya ako mali mali english ko eh. haha. salamat

http://promisedplayland.blogspot.com/

Superjaid said...

apir!parehong pareho tayo ecept for the fact na mga anime ang pinapanuod ko hehehe