Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the b*tch is back(review)

My favorite bi*tch is back....with a vengeance! After a back to back negative publicities and controvercies about her...britney spears has bounce back with her new album CIRCUS.
This is the sixth album of Britney Spears under Jive records and Sony Music Entertainment.
For me ...this is the best album of her after the "blackout" which also sold a million copy like what the circus is doing right now.
"Womanizer is the first single of the album...became #1 at the billboard hot 100. The album also includes the songs circus,out of under,kill the lights,amnesia(nyc song),blur,if you seek amy,rockboy,unusual you,mmmm papi,manequin,lace and leather,my baby and bonus tracks: radar, phonography and quicksand(my song for him.haha).

this is my favorite among the songs: listen to this(luv itt)

Radar - Britney Spears Music Code


I already told my friends,kuya and HIM that this is what I want this chrismas. But if they don't give this to me. I am going to buy a copy of this album as a gift for myself na lang.haha.

But i hope they will....:)

No comments: