Tuesday, December 23, 2008

lovestoned()


dramas.jealousy.lie.bitch.limousine.party.fashion.catfight.love.hate.gossips.
Thats gossip girl all about.haha.

I am goosip girl addict. I know its cheesy but i love them.

I fall in love with the characters of the ever gorgeous Blair and Chuck.



Chuck and Blair are, simply put, perfect for each other. Chuck gets Blair, and Blair gets Chuck. They may fight and scheme and make ridiculous bets involving limos and human beings, but at the end of the day they love each other.


They are the perfect picture of love and hate realationship. They deserve each other.(Hindi naman ako masiyadong fan nila no? hindii nmn.*laugh*)

Here are some of my favorite lines from C B:

Chuck Bass: Not as much as I enjoyed the memory of you purring in my ear which I have been replaying over and over...
Blair Waldorf: Well erase the tape!
********
Blair Waldorf: Do you... 'like' me?
Chuck Bass: Define like.
Blair Waldorf: You have got to be kidding me.
Chuck Bass: How do you think I feel? I can't sleep! I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach... fluttering.
Blair Waldorf: Butterflies? Oh no, no, no, no no.
********

Chuck Bass: Who is that?
Blair Waldorf: Probably some bitch from Chapin.
Chuck Bass: A hot bitch from Chapin.
********
Chuck: We both know you'll do it again. It's just a question of when.
Blair: The answer is never.
Chuck: We're inevitable, Waldorf.
Blair: Despite what attraction my body has for you, my brain knows better, and yours should too. Gotta go! I have a disciplinary hearing.
********
Chuck: You're lying.
Blair: I am not.
Chuck: Your eyes are doing that thing where they don't match your mouth.
Blair: I wasn't aware that robots got jealous. Did they update your software while I was away?

.....but this one is the line that make them famous:

Chuck: You never belonged to Nate. Never have, never will.
Blair: 3words...8 letters...say it and i'm yours


WaaahH! i love them so0 much.
thanks to "dibidihan" in quiapo...i have completed the episodes of gossip girl season 1 and season 2.haha. Now im planning to buy the book series naman.(its so mahal.mag impok muna ako,but for those who already have a copy of the book...pahiram naman?)

you know you love me.xoxo.gossipgirl


No comments: