Tuesday, February 17, 2009

forgive and forget

we can never avoid committing mistakes as well as other committing mistakes to us, but despite committing mistakes, is there a space for forgiveness and forgetting?
others say it's easy to forgive but hard to forget,it's true because it's easy to say " okaii I have forgiven you" BUT BEHIND THOSE WORDS THE HURT IS STILL THERE right?
we all made mistakes...Impokrito ang mag sasabing hindi siya nagkakamali. I myself have done several mistakes in my life not knowing that i have done it to the people around me. Especially to the ilove, i have done so many things by impulse not knowing that what I've done is hurting them. but what i love about myself is that I learn how to say sorry if i really did something wrong to them.
we're fond of saying " tao lang ako, nagkakamali din" but for me those words are not right because some people are using those words everytime they made mistakes as an excuse. And then, they do the same mistake again and say the same excuse...
"i'm only human...blah blah blah"
nakakapagod di ba?
but we can do nothing about it... all we can do is "FORGIVE and FORGET".that's what I am doing right now....
"Forgive myself for being stupid and Forget he ever existed"(haha)


blinkyou.com

No comments: