Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MG's top picks: Top ten "peborit" character on Small Screen(part 2)

Ito na ang continueation...
5. Izzie (Grey's Anatomy)
" This is who I was. It has nothing to do with who I am now. I'm a physician. A surgeon! And I am just as qualified as any other intern on this floor. So you're just going to have to get over your chauvinist crap and allow me to do my job. "Izzie works at Seattle Grace Hospital as a surgical intern and later resident, with storyline focusing on her relationships with fellow staff members. She was bubbly,emotional and kind. Some said that she don't fit in her chosen profession because of her personality but she's really good at it.

MG says: She is more than a pretty face! ( sana mabuhay siya sa next season ng GA!)

4. Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
" What am I doing here? Out for a walk Bitch! "
Spike is seen as something of a paradox amongst vampires in the series, and frequently challenges vampire conventions and limitations. He embraces certain elements of humanity, such as love and loyalty, that would be considered too human.

MG says: Sheep in Wolf's clothing.haha! Ayan si Spike! Matapang madalas Manindak at manakot pero sa likod nito siya ay may tinatago na busilak na puso!

3.
Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl)
" Game's not over until I say it is. " He's as obnoxious - but hilarious - as he is wealthy and charming at times. Everyone may despise Chuck Bass, but there's no question that he is the most connected kid on Upper East Side.

MG says: (often) misjudge but he's just longing for love,attention and appreciation! I love her sooo0 much! why? because He is Chuck Bass haha!

2. Ally McBeal (Ally McBeal)

There's no sin in loving men. Only pain!

a young lawyer working in a Boston Law firm, Cage Fish and Associates with other young lawyers whose lives and loves were eccentric,humorous and dramatic.


MG says: Funny and has a strong personality.Hindi padadaig sa mga maton kahit malas sa pag ibig!



OooopssS hangan jan muna ulit. Inantok na ko e(hihi). Bitin ba ? Hulaan nyo kung sino ang nanguna/Bida sa aking MG' list?(may premyo ^^,)


5 comments:

Jepoy said...

Izzie's my fave too :-D I'm hoping that she won't die together with George last season ;-D

Hari ng sablay said...

si MICHAEL SCOFIELD ang hula ko #1

tama ako noh?haha nice nice.

may sex tape daw si Blair? Leighton meester.

Rouselle said...

Cute post! Mind if I make my own list too? : )

miss Gee said...

@ jepoy
sana nga! kawawa naman si karev

@hari ng sablay
well let see kung sya nga.hehe
meron ba si blair?weh? nakita mo na?*shock

@ Angel
thnx. Sure. pareho kaya tayo ng mga fav character?*curious

ACRYLIQUE said...

I think si Blair ang number 1 since may sex tape sya. haha ;)