Saturday, July 4, 2009

MG's top picks: Top ten "peborit" character on Small Screen

Isa ako'ng certefied Tv addict! On my free time I prefer to stay at home eating popcorn while watching some of my favorite tv series rather than wasting my time walking on the mall like what other typical teens like me usually do. Nakakapagod kaya lalo na kung wala kang monmon pambili!haha

Kaya ito nagtala ako sa sampu sa pinaka na aliw ako na karakter sa balat ng telebisyon:

10. Karen (Will and Grace)

" Honey, I'm too tired to slap you. Bash your face up against my palm "

Karen is a promiscous borderline alchoholic with an often tenous grip on reality and very few morals.She is good friends with Will Truman's equally narcissistic best friend Jack McFarland.

She was describe by her friends as "a spoiled, shrill, gold-digging socialite who would sooner chew off her own foot than do an honest days work"


MG says: Ibang klase bumanat. Napapatumbling ako sa kanya. Lalo na pagkasama nya ang kanyang partner in crime na si jack. I hope matuloy ang kanilang new sitcom na "karen and jack"


9. Phoebe (Charmed)

" I'll do what I should've done a while ago which is vanquish your sorry ass "

Phoebe, the youngest Halliwell sister, the charmed ones. Her powers are mostly passive, including premonitions, potion making, and casting spells. Initially frustrated by her passive powers, she invests in martial arts training to fight demons. She later receives the gifts of levitation and empathy.

MG says: For me the she is the most gorgeous amon
g the sitsers. Besides of that I adore her strong personality kahit madalas she uses her heart over her head!


8. Cappie (Greek)

" I had a little minx once. She was the fairest of all the forest creatures. But I let her get away. (Slaps himself) Bad Cappie "

Cappie is a guy who lives now,enjoys everything , and sees no need to move on. He’s happy on campus and that where he’ll stay until he’s physically removed or runs out of new majors to try which ever comes out first.

MG says: Maloko pero malaman ang utak! Born leader!


7. Sawyer (Lost)

" what do i want? freckles, i got so many an swers to that question, i would't know where to start! "

Sawyer is initially portrayed as a conniving, overly sarcastic flirt who keeps stashes of washed ashore items. His flashbacks typically depict a more sensitive side to him, juxtaposed against acts of betrayal and theft.


MG says: Ito lang ang masasabi ko jan " maginoo pero medyo bastos".


6. Samantha Newly (Samantha who?)

" It really is the hardest part, that despite our very best efforts, some things just aren't meant to be while things that are meant to be, they seem to find a way "

a 30-year-old vice president of a real estate firm who develops retrograde amnesia after a hit and run accident. Upon waking, she realizes to her dismay that she had been selfish and unlikeable before her accident, and therefore sets out to make amends and become a better person.


MG says: Hilariously funny and often MisUnderstood.Pero ang maganda sa kanya ay marunong sya umamin sa pagkakamali nya at tinatama nya to!


O siya ayan muna!


ImageSource: httm://picsearch.com


5 comments:

bea trisha said...

haha..
nice!

Hari ng sablay said...

ano no.1?haha atat.

ACRYLIQUE said...

I love Karen, Phoebe and Sawyer. :)

Masasama ba si BLAIR or si DAN (GG)?

Joel said...

bitin! hehe

♕ reyna said...

hmmm...

I love Charmed.

I just finished re watching the whole series in DVD last night.

Phoebe is not the youngest, it's Paige.

I love Piper the most.